PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2021/2022 -Application Form, dates and Requirements

Filed in Recruitment Worldwide by on March 1, 2021 102 Comments

Here is PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2021- 2022 Application Form, dates and requirements-www.defence.gov.pg

png defence force

we are pleased as we keep you updated about PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2021- 2022, Application Form, dates and requirements

About Papua New Guinea Defence Force-www.defence.gov.pg

The Papua New Guinea Defence Force is the military organisation responsible for the defence of Papua New Guinea. It originated from the Australian Army land forces of the territory of Papua New Guinea before independence, coming into being in January 1973 and having its antecedents in the Pacific Islands Regiment

Ranks:Ā Papua New Guinea Defence Force ranks
The Minister for Defence:Ā The HonourableĀ Fabian Pok
Reaching military age annually:Ā 67,781 males (2010 est.), 65,820 females (2010 est.)
Commander of the PNGDF:Ā Brigadier GeneralĀ Gilbert Toropo
Available for military service:Ā 1,568,210 males, age 16ā€“49 (2010 est.), 1,478,965 females, age 16ā€“49 (2010 est.)
Fit for military service:Ā 1,130,951 males, age 16ā€“49 (2010 est.), 1,137,753 females, age 16ā€“49 (2010 est.)

consider the responsibilities of the job, before making an attempt pursuing a career in this field, When you complete a job application, regardless of whether it is a paper application or an online job application, there is information you will need to provide in order to apply for the job and be considered for the position.

PNG Defence Force Recruitment requirements 2020

To qualify you will need to meet the minimum basic requirements listed below, as well as specific requirements for your chosen trade. In order to be considered a more competitive applicant, we recommend exceeding these requirements where possible.

You must:

• Be a minimum of 18 years of age*
  • Have completed at least three years of secondary school education
  • BeĀ medicallyĀ fit for service
  • Meet theĀ citizenship & securityĀ requirements.

TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION, YOU WILL NEED:

1.Your Next of Kinā€™s name and contact details
2.School qualifications including subjects, grades gained and year obtained
Any tertiary or trade qualifications you have achieved with grades gained and year obtained
3.If relevant, any previous employment details including dates, employer, locations and duties
4.Your driver licence details (number, classes and any endorsements)
5.Dates and outcomes of any criminal convictions
6.Your current accurate height and weight
7.Your Doctorā€™s name and contact details i.e. telephone and address
8.Dates, details and outcomes of any past or current medical conditions, (e.g. operations, broken bones, asthma history, any medications)
9.Your vaccination/immunisation history (this can be obtained from your Doctor)
10.A list of your preferred trades and Service(s)
11.If you have served previously, you will need to supply some previous service details e.g. your Service Number.

To apply for PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019 online and to complete online job applications, youā€™ll need Internet access, an email address to use for job searching, an up-to-date resume, a cover letter for some jobs, your employment history, and your availability to work if youā€™re applying for a part-time job.

Papua New Guinea PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Process

To those interested in joining the PNGDF:

1. GENERAL ENLIST APPLICATIONS

This is for applicants who want to become a Soldier are to go through 3 months recruit training in Goldie Recruit Training Depot. Only males are eligible to apply. Female recruitment has been halted for an indefinite period.

Age: Between 18-27 years for General Enlistee

2.Ā OFFICER CADET APPLICATIONS

This is if you want to become an Officer in the PNGDF. Training is for 18months and is done at the Joint Forces Academy in Igam Barracks, Lae, formally known as the Defence Academy.

Both Males and Females are eligible to apply if you fit all the criterias as posted previously on this page.

Age: Between 18-30 years for Officer Cadet

3.Ā DIRECT ENTRY OFFICER APPLICATIONS

This applies to those who already have Tertiary qualifications and are
currently in the workforce, and are interested to join the force as a Specialist in your respective fields. Training is only for 3 months in Igam Barracks, Lae in which you will learn the basics of the army. Both Females and Males are
eligible to apply

Age: Between 18-30 years for Direct Entry

PNG Defence Force Requirements
  1. Expression/Letter of Interest;
  2. Copies of Certificates (Grades 10 &12 ) and other Tertiary Certificates;
  3. Police clearance;
  4. Updated CV &
  5. Reference

Address:
HQPNGDF
RECRUITMENT OFFICE
FMB,BOROKO
MURRAY BARRACKS

The PNGDF Recruiting Office does NOT have an EMAIL ADDRESS and there are NO APPLICATION FORMS. Interested Applicants may apply by providing required docs as stated above

INCOMING SEARCHES

png defence force recruitment 2020 application form,

png defence force recruitment 2020-2021 name list,

png defence forceĀ application form 2020,

pngdfĀ recruitmentĀ list 2020,

pngĀ navy recruitment 2020-2021 application form,

png defence forceĀ address,

pngdf cadet officer recruitment 2020,

png navyĀ recruitmentĀ 2020-2021,

Kindly ask any question below

Tags: , , , , , , ,

About the Author ()

Comments (102)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Ruben Fred says:

I Ruben Fred,the true son of PNG,I love of my Country,and to fight for ma country,Because i what gain has a combat Security,as a navy

• Tona Motom says:

Please send me the application form, and the confirm date for dropping the application form at Murray Barracks Recruiting Office.

• Elias Kamuri says:

Hi , I am very interested in joining PNG defence force.
        Would you kindly please help me by sending
        Me the application form for 2020 -2021 application form .

Thank you.

2. Tommy Gareitz says:

Contact via email.
    Thankyou

3. How do we get the application form thanks

4. Sheba Bonoro says:

Please forward me the application form, I am interested

5. Ishmael Paka says:

Please forward me the application form..
    Thank you.

6. JOSHUA PALOU says:

JOSHUA PALOU.SAYS
    I am interest to joining military force.
    Please send me application by email.
    Date 18/12/2019

7. Maxford James says:

I’m very interested to join png DF Force, send me application form via email please
    Thanks you.

8. Iam interested to join the PNGDF please end me the application via email please.
    [email protected] com
    #71243426

9. I’m very much interested in joining the PNG DF…please I want the application form..

10. Abel Himau says:

ABEL HIMAU

I am very much interested to joining the military force.

Send me the application form via email.
    Date,21/12/19

11. Abel says:

I am very much interested to join PNG DF..
    Send me the application form via my contact details
    #:74830408
    Email: [email protected]

Date, 21/12/019

Thankyou..

12. Ivy Bamete says:

I would very much like to join the PNGDF to serve our country…
    Please send the application form via these contact details..
    #71937102

13. George Nathan says:

Hi Team,

Greeting,

I am so interested in Cadet program. would pleased update me of any requirement need to be completed before submit.

Awaiting your reply ASAP.

Regards,

George Nathan

14. John Wadidika says:

Can I get an update on this year’s recruitment date and location, please?

15. Kaile Willie says:

Send me 2020 cadet officer recruitment application form via my email please.

kind regards

16. David kundi says:

I interest to join the png df to fight for my country, so sent me the application form(ph:74887740).

17. Michael Kuglame says:

I’m very interested in joining the Engineering Battalion team since I’m a technical guy, we can always change the face of our country

18. Max Aueii says:

I’m very much interested to join PNGDF..Please update me of any requirements needed to be completed before submit.Im currently woking as a Primary Teacher Diploma graduate..

19. Ezekiel Toram says:

I wish to obtain an application form

20. Palace Ipano says:

I completed grade 12 in 2019 at Kerowagi Secondary School.
    Honestly I am PNG die-out.I love my country PNG 100%.
    My aim my goal.
    I am very very much interested to join PNGDF.
    Thank you.
    God Bless.

• Warea Bepi says:

I am a nursing officer who has aimed to be a defence force for this beautiful country Papua New Guinea. I am png citizen and completed grade 12 in 2015 at Kagua secondary school and also completed my diploma in General Nursing in 2017. And currently I am working with ECPNG health services in Hela province.

Please notify me if any application for 2021comes out via my email.

Thanks

21. Joshua Bill says:

Hello am Joshua Bill ,a very interested youth of Papua New Guinea you really to be patriotic and loyal to my country before kick the bucket.
    Thank you and looking forward to seeing from you soon…

22. Benarmy Max says:

I am very interested to become a soldier to defend my mother country

• Warea Bepi says:

Please notify me if any application for 2021comes out via my email.

Thanks

23. Engelberth Theodore says:

Dear sir/ madam,
    Please kindly email me the application form for pngdf 2020 recruitment.
    Here is my email address; [email protected]

Thanks a lot!
    Engelberth

24. Newman David says:

Could you please help send me the cadet officer application form for 2020 new intake.

Thanks and regards

25. Iam menop Kingsley have completed my grade 12 at St Gabriel Gabriel technical school is very much interested to become soldier because l leave near the border between Indonesia and Papua New Guinea to lead the team to cross over the border so please send me application form for 2020 recruitment to my email address which is [email protected]/71516491

• Martine Onopiso says:

I am very interest to join pngdf and I love to sever my country. But how can I get in to the system and proceed over this year. Thank you and please informed me for any updates. There is my gmail, [email protected]

26. Bethuel Haefa says:

Hello Dear Admin of PNG DF, i would like to join DF to become a soldier of a nation to fight and and even to die for my nation PNG..Kindly send me the application form through my email address… ([email protected])

Your reply to me would be highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance!

27. Solo Surumba says:

I’m Solo Surumba have profound intrest in PNG DF medic.
    Have a degree of deploma in General Nursing,certificate of First Aid and Life Supporting Emergency and laity Ministry.
    I’m typical citizen of PNG.
    I really love my country.
    Please I need a application form.

28. Pius Boie says:

Please send me a application form via email [email protected]

29. Vivianne Lalio says:

I am interested to be a png df please send me a application.. I graduated from Madang Technical College with diploma in accounting

30. Rodney Petrus Aushim says:

I Rodney Petrus Aushim, I am much interest to join PNGDF under officer cadet programme. So I can utilise my security instinct responses in line of duties, especially as team leader or a warrior depend on duty lay upon.

31. Dayle Danny says:

Please Sir
    I’m so interested to apply and join the PNGDF ĆÆn order to maintain the law of this nation and also to protect.please can ĆÆ have an application Form to apply for 2020-2021 recruitment?

32. Sebastian limen says:

Hi am trying to enlist with the defense force, please send application.

33. Hi, could you please forward me the application form. Thank yo.

34. Danielle Afuti says:

Good greatings

Could you please send me the cadet APPLICATION please via my.email address.

35. I Junior Kembae , already applied to pngdf,however I forgot to witte my phone number or my email address……however listed below.
    No# 74362772 or email [email protected]

36. Manase Aidan Walakasi says:

Hi im interested in joining PNG DF.. Can you send me over a 2020 application form for recruitment please

37. Nessha says:

Interested in the Officer Cadet Programme please send me the application via email
    [email protected]

Thankyou

38. Jonathan says:

I am Jonathan Guan and I am interested to join the PNGDF cadet officer program. Could you please email an application form to me.

Thanks

39. KIDRON TONNY says:

Hellow admin officers of png df, I’m Kidron Tonny, successful completing my Gr12 last year, got an offer to take a diploma in primary teaching but I rejected my offer, I have a big ambition to become png defence force so I kindly ask for 2020 application form. Please any updates let me known via my Gmail address. [email protected]. Thanks

40. Dickson paeo says:

Dear Sir/Madam we know application form for defence form is restericted. i hope form used to be avalible for once and gone. So pleas i am kindly request to you that when the application form is avalible, pleas let as know so that we can self struggle to reach it. pleas email on [email protected]

41. Joel Sorom Wanpis says:

Dear sir/Madam
    I am Joel Sorom Wanpis. I have great interest to join the Pappua New Guinea Defences force in the coming recruitment program to serve my country with all my abilities.
    I have a diploma in Electrical engineering from the National Polytechnic institute of Papua new Guinea. Please Send me the application from for 2020 through my Gmail account. [email protected]
    Thank you!

42. Vivienne Bungewa says:

Hello I am a female who as this interest of being in the force since last year. I have given my papers since last year for the medic training but was advised to wait till whenever. I am a community health worker (CHW) and I want to work with the force in their medical field. I have seen that females ain’t allowed yet but I’m just showing my interest. Please anything do let me know I’ve provided my email address below

Yours in Health.

43. KIDRON TONNY says:

Hellow admin of pngdf, I’m Kidron Tonny successful completing my year 12 last year and currently doing external studies at upng open campus, my main ambition is to become a pngdf to enforce the law of this nation as well to protect my country..l kindly ask you people to send me application form for 2020 recruitment, via my Gmail address, [email protected].

Your response would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

44. Aliel James says:

I am very interested to join the png DF Force, please send me the application form via email address. #73165603

45. Alfred Anuma says:

Dear sir /madam
    I am one of the upng students who have been exclude for 4 semester
    I am very interested in cadet officer,could you please send me a application link for 2020-2021 application form.
    I would be very appreciated if you could do my favor as mentioned

46. Thomas Bragii says:

Application form for PNG DF 2020

47. Wayne ILO says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a current student at DWU and would like to join the PNGDF. Can the application for recruitment be forwarded to my email address.

48. Herry Yembal Mek says:

Hello

To be a defence officer to serve my country was and is my paramount aim as i started my education back in primary school.

I am currently completed my bachelor program in tourism and hospitality management at the university of Goroka last year 2019.

Please could you assist me to email me the application form on email: [email protected] or contact me on phone: 71841858

Your feedback will highly be treasured

Herry Yembal Mek

49. Brenden Ben says:

Dear sir,madam please could you forward me a application form for 2020 intake.

Waiting for your response will be appreciate.

Thanks…..

50. Botu Abel says:

Please can you kindly send me a application form…
    Interested to join pngdf…
    Could you be e-mail …
    [email protected]

51. Discoll Asse says:

Hello
    My name is Driscoll Asse and I am very interested in joining PNGDF. Would you kindly send me an application form for 2020 – 2021 application form.

52. Simon Kakala says:

I’m very interesting to joining PNG DEFENCE FORCE .Please Sir/Madam
    send me a application form. This is my Gmail account [email protected]….

53. Pokule AUKEKE says:

Hello. I am Pokule from Goroka. I have a very keen interest to join the PNGDF.

Please send me the application form for 2020-2021

54. Mekere says:

Hello sir My name is Mekere I’m very interested to join the pngdf recruitment for 2020.could you please send me the application forms for 2020 via my email: [email protected] or contact me through my phone number:70391823

Thankyou I’m awaiting your favorable response..

55. Alphonse says:

Hello
    I’m Alphonse Alu
    I am so interest to Joining PNGDF I love to serve for our country PNG.
    Would you kindly please help me by sending me the application form for 2020-2021 application form.
    Here is my
    Email address [email protected]

56. Tobi Philip Jnr says:

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I am very interested to join the PNG DEFENCE FORCE
    to serve my country.
    Would you Kindly send me the application form via email
    [email protected]

Your reply will be highly appreciate
    Thankyou

57. Tobi Philip Jnr says:

Dear Sir /Madam
    I am very interested to join the PNG DEFENCE FORCE to
    serve my country.
    Would you kindly send me the application form
    Via email [email protected].

Your reply will be highly appreciated.
    Thankyou

58. Pokule AUKEKE says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am Pokule Aukeke from Goroka who is very keen in pursuing my dream to be a army.

Please I request your good office to email me the pngdf application for 2020-2021 intakes.

Email address is:
    [email protected]

59. Hi, I am really interested to become a soldier.I would like to apply for Cadet Office has to full fill my childish dreams so, please need help to get in..need a application form for that position..Send via my gmail at [email protected]

Thanks..

60. Seckry Tiriau says:

Hi, Im interested in joining the PNGDF for the love of my beloved country .
    Would you please send me an application form for the 2020-2021 new recruitment.

Thankyou

61. Seckry Tiriau says:

Hi, Im interested in joining the PNGDF for the love of my beloved country .
    Would you please send me an application form for the 2020-2021 new recruitment. Please email me on [email protected]

Thankyou

62. Solomon Werigi says:

Dear sir/ Maddam:
    I am very interested to join the PNGDF so could you please send me the application form for 2020 via my email
    [email protected]

Thankyou and your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.
    Solomon Werigi

63. Justin Monda says:

Interested to join PNGDF…

64. Deli Jeffery says:

Hello, I am Jeffery Deli, a final year economics student at the University of Papua New Guinea. I am very much interested to join PNGDF to serve my country to the best of my ability. It was my dream to become an officer of PNGDF since I stared my education. I am writing to seek for the PNGDF application form if could kindly send to me via my email address at [email protected]
    It would be my pleasure to here from you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your time in this regard,
    Jeffery Deli

65. Emilyne Tepra says:

I am very interested in applying for the Direct Entry Officer Application but since i am in Lae and there’s no email address to submit my documents, is possible if i could just hand deliver it to Igam Barracks and they can forward it to the HQ in POM? And when is the Due Date?

66. Elizah petru says:

I’m very interested because I love my beautiful country PNG..
    Please send me application form please.

67. Elizah petru says:

Hi, PNGDF office..
    I’m very intreste to become PNGDF because love of my beautiful country PNG..
    Please, I’m kindly humble myself to asking you to send application form for 2020 to 2021..

If you accept then connect me above.

God bless our beautiful country PNG..

Ph #:70033738
    Email: [email protected]

68. Anonymous says:

Dear, sir/Madam I’am very interested in joining the 2020 PNGDF It was my dream to become a Soldier to serve and protect my country to best of my ability.
    Please semd me the application form through
    email:[email protected]

• Dear,sir/Madam

For further information you may email [email protected] orcontact me on 79532738.

Your quick respond will be highly appreciated and
      You may have are blessed day..

69. sam simiha says:

HI,MY NAME IS SAM SIMIHA AND IM CURRENTLY TAKING CUSTOMS AND FREIGHT FORWARDING COURSE AT MAPEX TRAINNING INSTITUTE,IM VERY MUCH INTERESTED OF JOINING THE PNG DF TO SERVE MY COUNTRY.MY CONTACTS .PH# 71696076,email [email protected]

70. George Sam says:

Dear Sir/Madam

Hello, I am George Sam a 3rd year Environmental Health student from Divine Word University. Education is our life but I have a greater interest in joining force..I think thats one of the way I can give back to my country so I shown interest here.

Thank you, and please kindly help me with the application forms for 2020 -2021 if its not that late.
    Email me on [email protected]

71. Frankenstein Ishmael Zaipo says:

Please I am interested to join PNGDF under officer cadet since I have studied PNG Studies and International Relations at the Divine Word University. I have already applied via post mail but did not get any reply hence I now leave a comment here. Please I want 2020 PNGDF application form..

here is my gmail address: [email protected]

Kind Regards….!

72. Elizah petrus says:

Hello, I am Elizah Petrus.
    I’m very intrested to join PNGDF because I love my beautiful country..

I’m kindly humble myself to asking you to send me the forms.
    You accept then connect me.
    ph #:70033738
    email: [email protected]

73. JOEL says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM.

Dear sir/madam.
    I Joel Tom currently studying in University Of Goroka. With my prolong desire, i can not hold on my interest to join PNG Diffence Force to serve my own beautiful Nation PNG, thus, am requesting for the 2020 – 2021 PNG DF application form via my email address. [email protected]

Thankyou.

74. Garry LOINT says:

Hi there..
    I’m very interested in joining the PNGDF force so i am seeking 2020 second intake application form.
    Further more I kindly need new updates on the recruitment and date of application..
    Thanks alot..

75. elvis kar says:

Dear sir/Madam

I am elvis kar,writing to express my interest in joining the to serve my country with pride and dignity..

I cannot hold back my long-term desire to joint this treasured and honored job

please do not hesitate to call or contact me via
    my phone number is 79409410 or
    my email [email protected]/[email protected]

76. elvis kar says:

Dear sir/Madam

I am elvis kar,and i really need the application form for the PNGDF RECRUITMENT 2020

Please do not hesitate to contact me through my email or phone number below

[email protected]
    #79409410

77. Ambrose Lukaot says:

Hi, My brother is very intrested to joining PNG defence force. would you kindly please send me the aplcication form for 20202-2021.

Im emailing on be haft My small brother.

Your repond should be appriciated.

78. Fabian Alpha Atotis says:

I am very much interested to join the PNGDF under the faith and love of our mother land.

Would you kindly please send me 2020-2021 application form via email address: [email protected] or contact# 70056682

Thank you..

79. I Nickson Peter, born 01/April/1996.

I am very interested in joining PNG defence force.

Would you please help me by sending application form for 2020-2021.

I’ll patiently wait for you respond.

Thank you.

80. Please I’m interested and need an application form…

81. Brenon gura says:

Dear Sir /madam
    SUB:requisition for application form 2020_2021 recruitment
    I, brenon gura do lodging my interest to join the defence force has my ambition and heartfelt to uphold the rights and the constitutional of my country
    Please kindly request to send me an application form to this email address :[email protected]
    thank you I am awaiting for your favourable response
    Yours in force
    Brenon gura

82. I REALLY WANT TO BECOME A PNG DF, SO PLEASE SEND ME THE APPLICATION FORM FOR 2020.
    IF AVAIBLE PLEASE SEND IT THE EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

83. Dear,sir/Madam

I’m Jackson Jerry for the love of my nation am so interested to join the PNGDF, I am requesting for application form for this year 2020 second betz.

Your quick respond will be highly appreciated and
    You may have are blessed day..

84. Jude Yapog says:

Dear Sir, I’m a proud Papua New Guinean who would like to express my interest because of my childhood dream of becoming a soldier and serving my country after completing my studies, if you would consider me I’d serve with all my heart and strength.
    I’m leaving my email below so when the next applications are out, I’d very much like a copy so I could apply to enlist.

85. Ambrose Lukaot says:

My contac 74625242

[email protected]

86. D'cain kuringi says:

Hello dear sir,

I’m very interested to join PNG DF and do some role to support my country.
    Thank you.

87. D'cain kuringi says:

I’m Very interested to join PNG DF and play some role to support my beautiful country.

88. Junior says:

I junior nyala

i am really interested in becoming a soldier, please can anyone forward me the application for for cadet via my email [email protected]

89. LONDE THOMAS says:

when will the next recruiting of PNG DEFENCE FORCE FOR 2020 commence..

90. Anonymous says:

MOSES B OPA

Dear . Sir

I am Moses B opa ,and I really want to know the updates for the application form for the PNGDF Recruitment during this remaining months of 2020.

Please sir do not hesitate to contact me through my email and phone number.

Email address: [email protected]
    Ph# : 74765049

91. Naomi Kamio says:

I Naomi Kamio I am from Wewak.
    I very much interested to joint PNGDF and I already filled a 2020 application form.the point is I don’t know the deadline of application submission and aslo I don’t have the correct email address to send the documents..
    Here is my email [email protected]
    And phone number.72045535.