Alexander von Humboldt Foundation International Climate Protection Fellowship 2020 for young climate experts from developing countries (Funded)-See Application Guide Welcome to Stevo Portal
Application Deadline: 1 March 2020.
With the International Climate Protection Fellowships, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation enables prospective leaders in academia and industry to implement a research-based proposal in the field of climate protection or climate-related resource conservation during a one-year stay in Germany.
- are a future leader from a non-European transition or developing country (see list of countries)
- are active in any of the following areas: scientific,
engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of
- are interested in spending a year working with a host of your
choice in Germany on a research-based project you have developed
yourself in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource
- a monthly fellowship of between €2,170 and €2,670, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the
opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and
visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain
contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation International Climate Protection Fellowship 2020
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below