Call for Proposals: British Council Going Global 2020 Conference for tertiary education leaders – London, UK.-See Application Guide Welcome to Stevo Portal
Application Deadline: 22nd October 2019
Going Global provides an open forum for world education leaders – those in the non-compulsory education sector with decision making responsibilities – to debate issues surrounding global higher and further education, and to discuss collaborative solutions. We are therefore seeking innovative, agenda-setting proposals that will facilitate the sharing of knowledge and insights across borders.
Going Global welcome challenging perspectives and are especially interested to hear from thought leaders anticipating and driving future agendas.
For Going Global 2020 we are looking for more interactive, audience-focused workshops which provide delegates with knowledge and tools to come away from the session knowing how to implement learning in their institutions. We are therefore seeking dynamic, engaging individuals who can lead these discussions around a topic of their choosing.
The workshop should last for two hours and thirty minutes and there will be a break for refreshments at the half-way point (After 75 Minutes). When assessing these proposals, we will be looking at the following:
• Learning styles/activitiesthat you will employ i.e. presentation, group discussion, pair exercise, small group exercise etc. (we encourage more than one style); • Choreography, this includes the session format and a breakdown of activitieswith approximate timings against each;
• Any materials you propose to use;
• Any pre-work you expect delegates to complete;
• Clear learning outcomes for the audience
• Successful poster presentation proposals will be invited to display for the duration of the conference;
• Poster presenters will have the opportunity to present their poster to conference delegates during the poster reception. Delegates will vote for the most innovative and engaging poster and the winner will also present their poster during the closing plenary;
• Presenting a poster is a fantastic opportunity to network and engage delegates in discussion around the theme of your poster;
• Posters can have either one or two presenters
Contributors including individual contributors, workshop facilitators, those participating as part of a session proposal and poster presenters;
i. are required to purchase a conference pass at the contributor rate by 01 April 2020;
ii. give permission for their profile information to be published online; for photography, filming and webcasting to take place at the conference, and for this footage to be published by the British Council;
iii. must be available for all the conference days (29 and 30 June 2020);
iv. are expected to cover their own registration fees, travel, visas and any other costs associated with attending the conference.
v. Please ensure you review the terms and conditions of sale.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the British Council Going Global 2020 Conference
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below