Hague Innovators Challenge 2020 for Startups in the Hague Region-Access full details here Welcome to Stevo Portal
Deadline: October 17, 2019
Do you have an innovative idea that solves a global challenge? Join the Hague Innovators Challenge and get the chance to win a prize between €2,500 to €25,000.
The world is becoming more complex and societal issues are increasing on a global scale. At the same time, issues such as safety, energy, climate, and food have a huge impact on the lives of people living in cities. With the The Hague Innovators Challenge, the municipality of The Hague challenges startups, scale-ups and students to present their innovative ideas for global issues, as described in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). During ImpactFest 2019, three nominees are selected per category. The nominees participate in the continuation of the challenge until the final on 21 January 2020.
- The Audience prize of €2,500
- The Student prize of € 10,000
- The Startup prize of € 15,000
- The Scale-up prize of € 25,000
- Open to startups, scale-ups and students from The Hague region. Are you not yet based in The Hague? Then they need a declaration of intent, which shows that you will settle in The Hague if you win a prize.
- They challenge all participants to enter into and demonstrate collaborations with other sectors or professionals in The Hague.
You can register by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject of The Hague Innovators 2020. In your email, state the name of your organization and your contact details. The registration form will then be sent to you.
For more information, visit Hague Innovators Challenge.
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below