IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education 2020-Access full details here Welcome to Stevo Portal
Deadline: October 19, 2019
Applications are open for the IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education 2020. The IIE created these awards in 2001 to promote and honor the most outstanding initiatives being conducted in international higher education by IIENetwork member universities and colleges.
They are particularly interested in highlighting innovative initiatives or programs that address a specific need, remove institutional barriers, and broaden the base of participation in international teaching and learning on campus. A winning initiative does not have to be the biggest or oldest. It should bring innovative approaches and new resources to bear on addressing a need or taking advantage of a new opportunity.
By recognizing excellence and innovation, IIE hopes to encourage the expansion and creation of programs based on these successful models. There are four award categories for 2020 and all awardees will be recognized as part of the IIE Best Practices Conference in New York City on March 19-20, 2020.
- Category 1: Internationalizing the Campus: Advancing the curriculum development, fostering international opportunities, integrating industry, and driving internationalization of the campus through creative programming. (Note that nominations in this category should be focused on a particular program or initiative as opposed to outlining a broad internationalization plan)
- Category 2: Study Abroad: Providing innovative programs and services to make study abroad accessible and equitable for a broader student population.
- Category 3: Best Practices in International Partnerships: Recognizing strategic, comprehensive and innovative international partnership efforts that demonstrate strong, sustainable linkages among higher education institutions or other counterparts such as government, local community, NGOs.
- Category 4: Internationalizing the Community College Campus: Creating innovative programs and services to make international opportunities accessible to community college students.
- Winning programs will be broadly recognized at IIE’s Best Practices Conference, showcased on the IIE website and in the IIENetworker magazine.
- Winners will also be presented with an award certificate, a $1,000 prize (shared by winning institutions in the Partnership category) and travel costs to NYC for the formal Awards Ceremony.
- Only IIENetwork Member Institutions are eligible to apply and they encourage new members to join IIENetwork in order to submit a nomination for the Awards;
- Applications are welcome from U.S. and international (non-U.S.) members.
In selecting winners, the Selection Panel considers the degree to which the program achieves success in some of the following areas. However, not all of these guidelines are applicable to each program.
- Developing an innovative approach
- Removing barriers or broadening the reach of international education
- Demonstrating strong metrics and documented results
- Developing any public, private or non-profit partnerships
- Cooperating with institutions in other countries
Click here to nominate
For more information, visit IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards.
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below