Nigerian Conservation Foundation Chief S.L. Edu Research Grant 2019/2020-Access full details here Welcome to Stevo Portal
Deadline: November 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Nigerian Conservation Foundation Chief S.L Edu Research Grant 2019/2020. The Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) with support from Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) offers research grants to Nigerians wishing to undertake research work in fields related to nature conservation and sustainable livelihood. The grant shall be to support a PhD programme. This year’s theme is “Human-Wildlife Conflict”.
The NCF has a vision of a Nigeria where people prosper while living in harmony with nature. This vision is what drives the following NCF mission statements:
- The preservation of a full range of Nigeria’s biodiversity which includes species, ecosystems and genetic biodiversity
- The promotion of sustainable use of natural resources for the benefit of present and future generations; and
- The advocacy of actions that minimize pollution and wasteful utilization of renewable resources.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens;
- Candidates must have M.Sc. Degree or equivalent qualification in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Environmental Law/Protection) but related to environmental resources management;
- Candidates must have secured admission into a Nigerian university towards a PhD degree in any of the fields stated above;
- Candidates must develop acceptable research proposals that meet NCF’s vision and mission;
- Proposals must be in line with the theme.
The following materials are necessary for complete application:
- A progress report (on letter headed paper) from the applicant’s Project Supervisor(s) stating how far he or she has gone in his or her research work and his/her role in the initial review, as well as the relevance to the objectives of the grant, is a very essential condition for considering any application. Please note that a reference letter is an equivalent of a Progress Report from the Supervisors(s);
- 200-word justification, with relevance to natural and environmental resource management and biodiversity conservation;
- A 3,000-word project proposal to be submitted should reflect the Title, Introduction/Statement of Problem, Objectives, Methodology and Expected Output etc.;
- Curriculum vitae (not more than 2 pages detailing research and work experience);
- Scanned copy of admission letter.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Chief S.L Edu Research Grant.
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below