Sappi Bursary and Scholarship 2019/2020 for young South Africans-See Application Guide Welcome to Stevo Portal
Application Deadline: September 30th 2019
At Sappi, we want to encourage the brightest young talent to join our ever evolving industry. That’s why we’ve created a bursary scheme in partnership with accredited universities, so innovative young South Africans are supported throughout their studies in line with real world business needs.
If you’re a school leaver or university student between 18 and 25
years old, and are studying (or intending to study) full time at any
South African accredited university, you could be eligible for our
bursary scheme. You should be studying in one of the below fields:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Forestry and Wood Sciences
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
- National Diploma in Forestry.
In addition, you must also have:
- South African citizenship
- an average of 70-80% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70-80% in Physical Science, and 60% in English, and
- qualifying points for entrance at the university, or acceptance confirmation.
Current university results will be considered for undergraduate
students. Note that preference will be given to learners with an average
of 75% and above in Mathematics and Physical Science.
When to apply
Applications for bursaries are open from 01 June to 30 September
every year. If you meet the minimum criteria, you may be invited to a
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Sappi Bursary and Scholarship 2019/2020
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below