TVET LOANS 2020-2021-Applications, Requirements and dates
Students pursuing Certificate and Diploma courses in select public universities, select university colleges, public national polytechnics and Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary. Orphans, single-parent students and other deserving students will be given priority.
- Admission letter from the institution.
- National Identification Card.
- Applicants should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan and Bursary Application Form (TLAF).
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
- Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
Click HERE to download approved TVET institutions funded by HELB as at September 2019.
Customer Service Touch Points
Anniversary Towers, University Way:
|Touch Point||Floor||Service Offered||Operating Hours
|Students Service Centre||M1||
|Customer Experience Centre||Ground||
|Contact Centre|| Tel: 0711 052 000Email:
Twitter & Facebook:
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below