2019/2020 University of Zambia Admission Requirements:
- Grade 6 or better in English Language
- Credit 6 or better in ANY THREE subjects chosen from the following: History, Geography, Mathematics, Economics or Commerce or Principles of accounts or Business Studies, English Literature or Zambian language or French or Religious, Food and Nutrition or Home Management or Home Economics or Art or Music or Design and Communication or Art and Design Education or Computer Studies, Development Studies or Civic Education and Additional Mathematics.
- Grade 6 or better in any one subject chosen from the following category: Human and social Biology, Biology, Science, Physics , Chemistry, Combined Science, Physical Science, Agricultural Science, Zoology, Geology, Geometrical and building Drawing, Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing, Technical Drawing, Surveying, Metal Work, Woodwork, Design and Technology.
Admission Requirement for Diploma Holders:
Diploma holders with credit or better from a recognized media or public relations institutions may enter the Bachelor of PR and Advertising degree programme at second year provided such applicants have:
- 5 “0” level passes, which include English, Mathematics and Sciences; and
2. At least one year proven relevant working experience.
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below