How to Apply for Zambia Police Recruitment 2019/2020, and Entry Application Guide.
Zambia Police Recruitment 2019/2020
If your application is unsuccessful at any level of the police achievement method, it’ll be six months before you’ll be able to apply once more, thus it’s vital that you simply succeed on your initial attempt!
This article can assist you with all you wish on Zambia Police application, eligibility, the way to apply and also all you need for application.
This is a golden chance for young and bustling Zambian young men and women to take advantage of and stand the prospect of working with other military and paramilitary organizations in the country. Take not that you have to meet up with the requirements and also the eligibility to be able to enroll for Zambia police recruitment.
Where do the Police Work?
Police Officers are public sector staff. you may work as a public facing clothed officer or have private facing role at a station house. Additional to those forms of roles there exist variety of support functions that continue to be important to the productive operation of the police. These embrace human resources and legal roles.
Typical work activities
- Responding to information from the general public
- Investigating crimes and offences, and initiating arrests
- Interviewing witnesses and suspects, making ready crime reports and taking statements
- Searching for missing individuals
- Giving proof in court
- Policing massive public events, concerts and demonstration
Zambia Police Recruitment Eligibility
- Must be a Zambian and posses a green national registration card
- Must have (14) points and below at grade twelve level that ought to embody English, Mathemetics, Science and 2 subjects.
- Should be between eighteen (18) and twenty 5 (25) years older and not but 160com tall.
- Must be medically, physically and mentally capable
- Holder of a full Grade twelve (Twelve) Certificate with 5 (5) “0” levels with a minimum of a credit or higher in English, arithmetic and any Science subject
- Applicants must not have any criminal record or have an unresolved criminal case in court
- Female candidates should not be pregnant at the time of application
Visit the Zambian Police Recruitment Application portal to get more information. Remember to fill in correct details. People who apply with falsified details would not only be disqualified but would be penalized too and made to face the full wrath of the law.
What the applying kind isn’t…
The application kind isn’t as regards to gaining your personal information; it’s conjointly a take a look at designed to make sure that solely the strongest of candidates area unit sent through to consequent spherical of the achievement method.
You need to be certain that your form matches the requirements!
On average, a police can receive seven applications for one obtainable position. this implies that they need the freedom to settle on the perfect candidate, and you wish that to be you!
All police forces use the same kind, despite what force you’re curious about applying to affix. There area unit a couple of other ways to use so as to start the method of connection the police. you’ll either visit the official achievement web site policecouldyou.co.uk otherwise you will contact your native police to receive Associate in Nursing form.
Zambia Police Service Jobs 2019
- Building and Construction (Bricklaying)
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Metal Fabrication (Welding)
- Auto Mechanics
- Medical (Nursing, Pharmacy, laboratory Technician, Dental, and Clinical Medicine)
- Police Officer
- Police Support Officer
What skills do you have to posses to enroll in the Zambia Police force
- Decision creating
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Report writing
How to Apply For Zambia Police Service Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should submit written application to the listed provisional headquarters below with certified copies of:
- a) National Registration Card (NRC)
- b) Educational Certificates (or Statement of Results for those who might not have collected their full Grade 12 College Certificate)
- 1) Lusaka Province (Lusaka Central)
- 2) Copperbelt Province (Ndola)
- 3) Central Province (Kasama)
- 4) Southern Province (Choma)
- 5) Western French region (Mongu)
- 6) Northern Province (Kasama)
- 7) Luapula Province (Mansa)
- 8) japanese Province (Chipata)
- 9) Northern-Western (Solwezi)
- 10) Muchinga (Chinsali)
Zambia Police Headquarters
The Zambia Police Headquarters consists of the offices of the Inspector General of Police and two Deputy Inspector Generals of Police who are responsible for administration and Special Support activities respectively. 5 Directorates exists which are divided into sections and units.
The Office of the Inspector General of Police
This is the most highly placed office within the ranking of the Zambia Police Force. The Inspector General of Police commands, supervises, manages and charts the affairs of the Zambia Police Force. The Inspector General of Police is assisted by 2 Deputy Inspector Generals of Police as stated in the preceding paragraphs.
The Office of Deputy Inspector General of Police
Just after the IGP comes the DIG or Deputy Inspector General of Police that helps the Inspector General of Police in running the police force. The DIG in next in command to the IGP and number two on the hierarchy.
The ZPF or Zambia Police Force is made up of 5 directorates broken down as follows:
- Crime Prevention and Support Services
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Technical Services
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below