Zambian Open University Admission Requirements-Undergraduate and Diploma Programme
Zambian Open University ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
• Five (5) ‘0’ level credits or better at School Certificate level or the equivalent in relevant subjects including English or a Zambian Language
• Three (3) ‘0’ level credits or better at School Certificate level or the equivalent with a relevant Diploma from a tertiary institution recognized by the University
Concessionary Admission: Applicants who are 45 years or older, with proven evidence of participation in continuous learning through short courses, seminars and conferences, may be considered for concessionary admission.
Zambian Open University ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
• A full Grade 12 Certificate with at least three (3) ‘O’ level subjects.
Zambian Open University METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants should deposit a non-refundable fee of K200.00 into the Zambian Open University Account Number: 1031176500166 held at Zambia National Commercial Bank (ZANACO), Manda Hill Branch.
Application forms are obtainable from the following ZAOU Centres:
• Livingstone: Call 0979 488 074 or Tel: 03 323 022
• Kitwe: Call: 0979 968669 or Tel: 02 224 628
• Kasama: Call: 0977 615 235
• Kabwe: Call: 0977 862 354
• Mansa: Call: 0977 817631/0969 140529
• Chipata: Call: 0973 241120
• Mongu: Call: 0977 806309
• Solwezi: Call: 0979 910867
• Mumbwa: Call 0976 333306
• Regional Office, Call: 0977 826449/0969 861711
Competed Application Forms to be sent to:
Zambian Open University
Plot 7096, Lusaka West, Unity Road off Mumbwa Road
P O Box 31925
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below