Zambian Open University postgraduate Application 2019-Form, admission requirements -How to Apply
The Zambian Open University invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the January 2019 intake in the following Graduate programmes of study by distance learning:
Zambian Open UniversityGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Development Studies
- Master of Arts in Legal Studies
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies
- Master of Arts in Trade, Development and International Relations
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in Transformative Community Development
- Master of Business Administration (Generic)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resources )
- Master of Business Administration(Project Management)
- Master of Science in Geography
- Master of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education in Management and Administration
- Master of Education in Literacy and Development
- Master of Laws
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Criminal Justice
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Development Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education Management and Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in History
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Literacy and Development
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Religious Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Sociology
Zambian Open University ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates for Masters degree must have a Bachelor of Arts degree with a distinction, merit or credit, or
- A Bachelor of Arts Degree with a pass plus minimum post qualification working experience of 5 years or more in the field of study.
- Candidates for the Criminal Justice programme are solicited especially from the police, judiciary and government departments.
- Candidates for PhD degrees must have a good Masters degree
The following certified documents should be attached to the completed Application forms:
- Copies of academic and professional Certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae – two pages maximum.
- Description of proposed area of study in 800 words and not more than 1000 words.
- Three (3) references, two (2) of whom must be academic referees, together with their names, e-mail and postal addresses as well as cellphone numbers.
Zambian Open University MASTERS PROGRAMMES
These are two (2) – year graduate programmes; one academic year course work, and another academic year for research and writing of dissertation. Maximum study period for Masters programmes is three (3) years.
Zambian Open University PhD Programmes
One academic year course work followed by at least two (2) years of research and writing of dissertation. Maximum study period is five (5) years
Zambian Open University METHOD OF APPLICATION 2019
All applicants should deposit a non-refundable fee of K200.00 into the Zambian Open University Account Number: 1031176500166 held at Zambia National Commercial Bank (ZANACO), Manda Hill Branch.
Application forms are obtainable from the following Zambian Open University (ZAOU) Centres:
- Livingstone: Call 0979 488 074 or Tel: 03 323 022
- Kitwe: Call: 0979 968669 or Tel: 02 224 628
- Kasama: Call: 0977 615 235
- Kabwe: Call: 0977 862 354
- Mansa: Call: 0977 817631/0969 140529
- Chipata: Call: 0973 241120
- Mongu: Call: 0977 806309
- Solwezi: Call: 0979 910867
- Mumbwa: Call 0976 333306
- Regional Office, Call: 0977 826449/0969 861711
Competed Application Forms to be sent to:
Zambian Open University
Plot 7096, Lusaka West, Unity Road off Mumbwa Road
P O Box 31925
for our Latest News Click Here
feel at Home you are on Stevo Portal
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below